Mind.Forth Programming Journal: 17 August 1999

Steve Gunnell steveg at ccis.adisys.com.au
Thu Aug 19 03:12:41 EST 1999

John,

Regardless of whether Mentifex models AI, or indeed achieves
anything beyond re-creating racter, I find the process at least
mildly interesting. If I don't feel like reading the latest post then
I just use the well structured subject to skip the post.

On the other hand. Your posts often contain no more content
than Mr Murray's and are ubiqutous across comp.lang.forth.
Is there any topic you have not seen fit to whine about? Here
in Australia we have the stereotype of the Whinging Pom and
you sir fit the bill.

*sheesh*

Steve Gunnell

John Passaniti wrote: