Who is interested in Rat DRG perforated patch ?

YKC yk686 at chollian.net
Wed Aug 18 08:36:19 EST 1999

 May I ask some questions ? I'm interested in Ca current in rat DRG neuron.
As you know I found the serious rundown process, so I'm going to try
"perforated" patch technique. However I could not find anyone(or any
references in the MEDLINE) who has tried perforated patch for Ca current in
rat DRG . Surprisingly, no one has tried perforated patch in rat DRG for Ca
current recording ?? Some problems(or reasons) exist for that ????  What I'd
like to know is the "proper composition of pipette and bath solutions" for
recording Ca current using perforated patch. Is there anyone who can suggest
any references or helpful tips ?   Thanks in advance !