THE PHILOSOPHY OF BIO-RELIGION

Alan M Dunsmuir alan at moonrake.demon.co.uk
Thu Aug 12 07:00:35 EST 1999

In article <ugYkNoK5#GA.446 at cpmsnbbsa02>, Ken Collins
<KPaulC at email.msn.com> writes
>Alan, if you're out-there, and want to keep at it, subscribe to
>bionet.neuroscience.

Why? I picked you up (and am reading this message) on
comp.ai.philosophy. Since I don't believe your rankings about wbd2t (or
whatever you call it) counts as even thinking, far less philosophy, I'm
certainly not planning to wander off into the wilds of Cyberspace just
for a cheap laugh.
--
Alan M Dunsmuir