Shaken baby syndrome

Mark and Jamye Yoder mjyoder at swbell.net
Wed Aug 11 21:12:30 EST 1999

I am an inexperienced news group user, but I have been reading the
postings for a few days.  This news group seems to have some very
knowledgeable members that may be able to guide me to the resources I
need.  I work in the public school system as an educational
diagnostician.  I administer and interpret intelligence and achievement
tests. I am also responsible for addressing the functional implications
of disabilities that have been diagnosed by psychologists, medical
doctors, and/or other professionals.  We have a new student in
kindergarten that has been diagnosed by a neuropsychologist with "shaken
baby syndrome". The Axis I diagnosis is "dementia".  I have located
several web pages on neurology and neuropsychology, but I need to have
some reputable sources. Can anyone help me?