THE PHILOSOPHY OF BIO-RELIGION

Jim Balter jqb at sandpiper.net
Wed Aug 11 00:18:58 EST 1999

jimmy adams wrote:

> Since there are only two people posting, this seems a clear indication
> of where the problem started, and where the remedy lies.

There were at least 3 people posting, and now 4 with you, the number of
interested readers is unknown, and who is posting at any particular time
is not an indication of who started the thread.  If this thread offends
you so much, one might wonder why you are following it so closely,
and why you choose to post to it.  If you post again, I'll probably
respond again, so if you really want the thread gone, and aren't
just playing one-up, you won't bother responding; you've already
made your point, such as it is.

--
<J Q B>