THE PHILOSOPHY OF BIO-RELIGION

Ken Collins KPaulC at email.msn.com
Fri Aug 6 20:30:44 EST 1999

TO ALL: although it will stand the "test of 'time'", my prior reply was
deliberately 'cryptic', because this's a Neuroscience 'place', and the post
to which i replied is out of 'place'.

i expect that no one will understand... it's from Tapered Harmony, which
i've documented a bit, here, but have not discussed because doing so
would've been out of 'place', so there's no reason to understand.

i understand, "two", that the cost of my response is high.

"damned if i did... damned if i didn't."

the other poster, it seems, to me, gets his kicks in that 'vain'.

Forgive me, please, for what must seem to be 'my leaving folks hanging',
while i deal with such on my own terms. it helps in going further, but it's
not necessary to understand Tapered Harmony to understand the fundamentals
of NDT.

K. P. Collins