A strange feeling. I need to know what it is.

c_thomas_wild at my-deja.com c_thomas_wild at my-deja.com
Thu Aug 5 13:51:26 EST 1999

You may have the medical condition known as the Epilepsy syndrome.
There are many different kinds of epilepsies from (using an older
terminology) grand mal to petit mal.  Your description may be a faint,
faint kind of Jacksonian march.  There are many non-convulsive
epilepsies and occasionally clients will make remarks somewhat like
some of the comments you made.  Years ago Walter C. Alvarez, M.D.,
wrote a book about the often difficult to detect non-convulsive types
of epilepsies titled Nerves In Collision which may be available through
the national library system.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/