Micro chip concet to neurons

DAVID M BRACEY FALCON143 at prodigy.net
Wed Aug 4 21:08:41 EST 1999

Ok, now that micro chips can connect to neurons we will be much more
advanced. I believe our life expectancies will double in the near future.
The fact iss that with this tech we can send information into a cell and
have it reproduce.

Thats not all, now we have this tech not long down the road, it won't be a
pice of gold thats computing your desktop computer, it will be several brain
cells that were cloned and installed in a processor connected to a micro
chip.

If anyone thinks this is wrong please tell me why as I am a student I don't
know everything yet. Also if there are any ideas or questions, please reply.

Thnks,
-Dave-