Exercise boosts brainpower

John johnhkm at netsprintXXXX.net.au
Wed Aug 4 20:35:23 EST 1999

No hits! What's wrong with you people, going soft? I could concoct and
construct but with the clever critters around here I'll just take my
medicine thanks.

You got me Steve. I've been setup without being setup oh dear who's c ...
conf ... now? See Ken, you're not alone after all.

Last night I logged off sat down to watch the idiot box when a self
revelation occurred: "you idiot". Now that eisner has irreparably damaged my
considerable pride I'll just have to find a rock to hide under.

I remember eisner good to see you back. I look forward to carefully reading
you numerous future posts one mistake and I'll do you good mate.

I must remember,
"Our way of going about thinking is not something on which we can
congratulate ourselves."

        Saul Bellow, It All Adds Up.

John
Remove XXXX in reply address