ENADA and epilepsie ???

Camomille amazone at online.be
Wed Aug 4 06:14:30 EST 1999

 following an important brain trauma 17 years ago (motor crash) I am now
subject to epilpsie and mustn't drink any alcool neither smoke any good
stuff anymore. This is not a problem anymore!!

  I just wonder if ENADA , that achiropractor gave me could be considered as
an excitant and could have  bad consequences in my case?? Since I take this
, I really feel my energy has been improved (I can't sleep anymore during
the little afternoon rest I am used to do since the crash!!)

What do doctors really think about it ??

thank you

Camomille  camomille at online.be