Rapid onset of action of Amineptine on depression

Sodah sodah1 at NO-SPAMhome.com
Tue Aug 3 23:00:29 EST 1999

Ken Collins wrote in message <#M$tN#Y3#GA.185 at cpmsnbbsa05>...
>i stand on what i've posted.

I hope you realize that by doing this you will not make yourself any
taller... <just kidding>

>the understanding that i addressed in my previous post has been actively
>withheld from folks who suffer by folks who seek to 'profit' through the
>sort of 'alchemy' that's in the stuff of your msg... they've no idea why
'it
>works', nor any idea whether it does 'work'... they 'just' do it be-cause
of
>the 'profits' inherent.  >too often, such amounts to Murder in the name of
'profits'.
>if the understanding that i addressed in my previous post had not been
>actively withheld folks, by now, folks'd have no 'need' for consigning
their
>nervous systems to chemical 're-engineering'.

Sorry to have to be so blunt, but this is so much _nonsensical_ ranting and
raving.

>they'd understand that, when 'life' is hard, the thing to do is lift-up one
>another, and they'd =do= so... and such would spread the essence of what's
>Good in us flowing throughout Societies, like a benevolent tidal wave.

It is clear (IMO) from reading your last paragraph that you simply have not
a clue of just what _clinical depression_ actually is.  But then, I realize
you are not alone in this.

Clinical depression is NOT a spiritual (or character-based) condition.  It
is a life-threatening medical illness.

Sodah