Rapid onset of action of Amineptine on depression

Ken Collins KPaulC at email.msn.com
Tue Aug 3 04:06:51 EST 1999

i stand on what i've posted.

the understanding that i addressed in my previous post has been actively
withheld from folks who suffer by folks who seek to 'profit' through the
sort of 'alchemy' that's in the stuff of your msg... they've no idea why 'it
works', nor any idea whether it does 'work'... they 'just' do it be-cause of
the 'profits' inherent.

too often, such amounts to Murder in the name of 'profits'.

if the understanding that i addressed in my previous post had not been
actively withheld folks, by now, folks'd have no 'need' for consigning their
nervous systems to chemical 're-engineering'.

they'd understand that, when 'life' is hard, the thing to do is lift-up one
another, and they'd =do= so... and such would spread the essence of what's
Good in us flowing throughout Societies, like a benevolent tidal wave.

K. P. Collins