Unexplained memory disorder (P.S.)

F. Frank LeFever flefever at ix.netcom.com
Mon Aug 2 00:08:37 EST 1999

University Psych Dept.??  What university?  ("local" doesn't mean much
to us; we don't know where you live)  Was this at the university's
neuropsych CLINIC??  Or are we talking about academic memory
researchers. NOT a good place to look for diagnosis of a (perhaps)
neurological condition.

F. LeFever