Need any place to train neuroscience.

Pundit Asavaritikrai - RAMD - 3502039 u3502039 at mahidol.ac.th
Tue Jan 30 04:38:07 EST 1996

Hi! I am Pundit Asavaritikrai, one of the MD./Ph.D. student at
Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand. Now Iam looking for some
institutions esp. in the USA. that can offer me a 3-6 months of
Neuroscience training program or even a Ph.D. program.
I can carry my financial support throughtout the period of training from
my host institution, Faculty of Science, Mahidol University. I would like
to learn some techniques to works on neurotrophic factors and
developmental neurobiology.
	Please contact me as soon as possible if you need some student
to help your neuroscience project without paying anything.
Thank you,

Pundit Asavaritikrai
E-mail: u3502039 at mucc.mahidol.ac.th
Phone:(662)2358910