NeuroReport's impact factor?

Stephan Anagnostaras stephan at ucla.edu
Tue Jan 30 04:44:55 EST 1996

In article <4e7uj1$5r0 at oravannahka.Helsinki.FI>, stenberg at cc.Helsinki.FI
(Dag Stenberg) wrote:

> G.P. (goran at atax.neur.uni-duesseldorf.de) wrote:
>
> } Could someone look up for me the impact factor of NeuroReport in
> } SCI Journal Citation Reports?
>
> The latest SCI we have here, based on 1994, says    3.079
>
> Regards,
>   Dag Stenberg

I don't take these impact factor ratings very seriously in Neuroscience;
some of the ratings are flatly absurd.  One of these is Neuroreport's
which actually has quite a high rating.

--
STEPHAN ANAGNOSTARAS                   UCLA BEHAVIORAL NEUROSCIENCE
STEPHAN at UCLA.EDU