maclab or psyscope

David Redish dredish at cs.cmu.edu
Sat Jan 27 12:58:42 EST 1996

In article <mkirby-2701961104440001 at as2511-12.sl003.cns.vt.edu>,
Michael L. Kirby <mkirby at vt.edu> wrote:
>In article <4e6tml$2ari at ns3-1.CC.Lehigh.EDU>, ljp3 at Lehigh.EDU wrote:
>
>> Can anyone provide info about either of these programs: maclab or psyscope?
>>
>> I have some stimuli files (mac files) I'd like to use in an experiment and
>> which were originally run using maclab.  I haven't been able to find out
>> anything about maclab.  Anyone know who sells it?
>>
>> Also, I've heard about software called psyscope.  Anyone know how to
>> obtain it, have info about it, etc.?
>>
>> If you can help, please post or email.
>> Thanks.
>>

>> Lisa
>>
>> ljp3 at lehigh.edu

PsyScope is available from
	http://poppy.psy.cmu.edu/psyscope/
from Carnegie Mellon University in the US.

David Redish
maintainer, CNBC website:
	http://www.cs.cmu.edu/Web/Groups/CNBC
maintainer, Cog-Neuro Sites on the Internet, courtesy CNBC:
	http://www.cs.cmu.edu/Web/Groups/CNBC/other
maintainer, NIPS*96 website:
	http://www.cs.cmu.edu/Web/Groups/NIPS
David Redish		Computer Science Department CMU
graduate student	Neural Processes in Cognition Training Program
			Center for the Neural Basis of Cognition (CNBC)
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/Web/People/dredish/home.html