phosphorylation state-specific antibodies

Dr. Andrew J. Czernik czernik at ROCKVAX.ROCKEFELLER.EDU
Thu Jan 25 23:52:58 EST 1996

I am attempting to compile a comprehensive list of proteins for which
phosphorylation state-specific antibodies have been produced and utilized.
I wish to include antibodies (phospho- and dephospho-specific) that exhibit
a relatively high degree of specificty.  I do not plan to include antibodies
which possess broad selectivity, such as those for phospho-tyrosine and for
other phosphorylated amino acids, which detect a broad range of proteins.

If you have made such an antibody to your favorite protein, or know of
someone who has, would you please e-mail me this information ASAP, should
you wish to be included in this list.  Please include protein id, residue #
if known, kinase(s) specificity of site(s), Ab type, Ab utility (Western
blots, immunoprecipitation, immunocytochemistry, immuno-EM, etc) and any
other characteristics you consider notable, and any literature references
which exist (or are in press).  If the use of an Ab has been cited many
times, please give the reference describing its original preparation.

When completed, I will foward a copy to all those who have responded.

Thanx for your help !!

Andy Czernik

Andrew J. Czernik, Ph.D.
Laboratory of Molecular and