something to read

Jeff Fairless fairless at bnr.ca
Thu Jan 25 20:18:07 EST 1996

Theresa,

     The Man Who Mistook His Wife For A Hat (Oliver Sachs) is a book
that you might find interesting.  Although it is technically clinical
neurology case studies and not neuropsych., I think that it is a great
place to begin.  In fact it's where I started my studies in neuropsych.
a few years ago.  You can read it in a weekend and it will serve as
inspiration to wade through basic neuroanatomy/physiology texts later
on.
        Have fun, Scott