Static Encephalopathy info?

pockets at primenet.com pockets at primenet.com
Tue Jan 23 23:47:02 EST 1996

   The 10 yr old daughter of a friend of mine was recently diagnosed
with this condition (or Encephalopathy Static perhaps). I have been
having no luck searching for information on this condition. If anyone
out there could help me out, point me towards any better information
resources, etc. I would certainly appreciate the help. Please feel
free to email me with any information, or post it here in the
Newsgroup.

		Thanks!!!

		Frank Brooks  (pockets at primenet.com)