The book of in situ-hybridization.

Karin Kotitschke Kotitsch at Goofy.zdv.uni-mainz.de
Thu Jan 18 06:32:37 EST 1996

Hello

I`m doing in situ hybridisation with RNA probes and perhaps I can help
you. I have found two books and can recommend two journals two you.

The books are:

1) "in situ HYBRIDIZATION HISTOCHEMISTRY"
    from Marie-Francoise Chesselt, CRC press
    ISBN 0-8493-6912-6

2)  "In situ Hybridization"
      A practical approach
   edited by D.G. Wilkinson, IRL press
  ISBN 0-19-963327-4

I have got many informations about in situ from the two advertising
journals from Boehringer Mannheim:

1) The DIG System User`s Guide for filter hybridization

2) Nonradioactive In situ Hybridization
   Application manual

I hope I could serve you with the information

Bye-bye