looking for summer research positions in neuropharmacology

Haris Iqbal Sair his1 at acpub.duke.edu
Sat Jan 20 13:56:08 EST 1996

Hello everybody,
	I am an undergraduate (sophomore) at Duke, and am looking for a
summer research position in the neurosciences.
	I am specifically interested in the interactions of drugs in the brain.
(Although I know this is a rather large field, I have not restricted my
interests to specific drugs).
	 I have been trying to search using the WWW, but I cannot find
much information. I have also searched Duke's carrernet, but all of them
are out of date.
	If you can tell me where to look, or names of people that are
conducting research in neuropharmacology (and want research assistants),
the info would be greatly appreciated.
	Thank you,
	Haris