Need Help: on "Acoustic Neuroma" Tumor..

Avalon1957 avalon1957 at aol.com
Thu Jan 18 04:26:09 EST 1996

Responding to AJAY POPAT - apopat at oracle.com
There is something called RadioSurgery. I believe it is offered for
Acoustic Neuromas at the Staten Island University Hospital in Staten
Island, New York.Call (718)555-1212 for information. I believe it is also
offered at Hackensack University Medical Center in Hackensack, New Jersey.
 You can get better information as to the advantages/consequences of
conventional vs. radio-surgery if you call these places. Good luck!