EEG analysis software

Chuck Anderson anderson at clapton.cs.colostate.edu
Tue Jan 16 20:39:59 EST 1996

I have been using a combination of Matlab and my own neural network
code to analyze multichannel EEG signals.  My work involves finding
differences in EEG that correlate with mental tasks that subjects are
performing during recording.  You can find out more about this from my
homepage at http://www.cs.colostate.edu/~anderson.

I am interested in collaborating with others who have EEG data that
they wish to analyze.

Chuck Anderson                    anderson at cs.colostate.edu
Department of Computer Science    http://www.cs.colostate.edu/~anderson
Colorado State University         office: 970-491-7491
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1873       FAX:    970-491-2466