neuroacanthocitosis

Mark E. Turlik turlikm at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jan 15 21:58:27 EST 1996

    We need available info on neuroacanthocitosis, a rare degenerative
neurological disease. Three out of seven family members have been
diagnosed, and we are unable to learn much about treatment & prognosis.
We are interested in contacting anyone who can provide information on
the following:

    o recommended therapies (drug and physical)
    o physicians currently working with patients
    o long-term care requirements
    o support group for this or related degenerative diseases
    o financial aid options for treatment and long-term care

We live in the state of Maryland. Any responses will be greatly
appreciated. Our E-mail address is turlikm at ix.netcom.com