SUMMER INTERNSHIP---I AM LOOKING FOR ONE! PLEASE HELP!

Lawrence Schlegel schlegel at tiac.net
Mon Jan 15 19:43:46 EST 1996

I am a first-year student at Wesleyan University in Middletown,
Connecticut.  I am planning to declare my major as Neuroscience and
Behavior because I ultimately want to be a pediatric neurosurgeon.  I have
voluntarily worked with a pediatric neurologist at the Univerisity of
Connecticut Health Center, but this summer I need to make money for school
next year.  I would really like the experience of interning, and I am
looking for anything, willing to travel.  Please help.  Thank you in
advance.
sschlegel at wesleyan.edu