visual stimulator

Benjamin Godde godde at neuroinformatik.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Jan 15 06:23:23 EST 1996

Hi,

we are looking for a graphic card to generate visual stimuli in
electrophysiological experiment.
This card should have a extensive library for complex graphics and
should be easyly programmable (we have a 120 Hz monitor).
We have to use bars,gratings,rectangles(different angles) which are
moving or flickering or stationary. Also we have to use complex random
patterns or foreground/background stimuli.

Any suggestions or adresses?

Ben.

--- Ben Godde ---

Institut fuer Neuroinformatik, Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum, Germany
email: godde at neuroinformatik.ruhr-uni-bochum.de