Neurofeedback

Kathleen Kathleen
Sun Jan 14 22:01:18 EST 1996

Hi. I'm new to the Internet and don't understand much about how to post
notes yet, so please bear with me.

I have been studying research articles on neurofeedback training for
children with learning disabilities, ADD, ADHD, etc. My 16 year-old son
has a learning disability, and I would like information from anyone who
has had personal experience with this procedure. Is it worth the time
and expense involved? We don't want to put our son on medication if we
can avoid it.

I welcome your responses. Thank you,

Kathy