Shareware EEG/fourier analysis software

Brian Thiel/Lois Henry-Thiel thielbl at primenet.com
Sat Jan 13 09:35:00 EST 1996

"Mike D. R. Croning" <michael.croning at st-cross.ox.ac.uk> wrote:

>Does anyone know of any good shareware EEG analysis software or just a
>good inplementation of the fourier transform for the PC (or MAC if it
>has to be) ?

Tom Collura has an interesting project going to provide a low cost EEG
analyzer and feedback trainer called BrainMaster.  It is software for
Windows with an inexpensive board.  Maybe it will be of some interest
to you.  His web URL is, http://pantek.com/~tomc/  (The software can
be downloaded from the site.)

If you have in mind using some 'software only' solution to work with
your collection of data, you would have to ask him about that.  Dr.
Collura has lots of experience with biomedical engineering and various
published articles, so I would think his point of view might be of
interest to serious researchers.

Regards,
Brian