Melatonin and Growth Hormone

Karoly Mirnics, M.D. karoly at vms.cis.pitt.edu
Fri Jan 12 09:36:00 EST 1996

> I have some friends who have taken melatonin for it's supposed sleep
> inducing effects - they tell me that they never slept while taking it -
> seems au contraire.
>
> Stevejoe

Same with me and my friends

Karoly
Karoly Mirnics, M.D.         "No amount of planning will
W1413 BST                        ever replace dumb luck..."
School of Medicine
University of Pittsburgh      - my tribute to the genius of
Pittsburgh PA 15261                 Edsel Murphy-
Tel:(412) 648-9086; Fax:(412) 648-1441
http://bigfoot.neurobio.pitt.edu/karoly.htm
talk karoly at bigfoot.neurobio.pitt.edu