Help needed with Spinocerebular degeneration

MDedeux mdedeux at aol.com
Thu Jan 11 15:56:14 EST 1996

Does anyone know if there is has been any connection made between
Spinocerebular degeneration and food allergies?  I have spinocerebular
degeneration (it was never determined what type) and severe food
allergies.  I am convinced that my food allergies are linked to my
spinocerebular degeration since the my symptoms (lack of muscle control,
speech, coordination) get worse or better depending on my allergies.

Any advise or suggestions would be deeply appreciated.