Key West Brain/Mind Neurofeedback Meeting Announcement

Aquiles Luna-Rodriguez pz4a004 at rzaix04.uni-hamburg.de
Tue Jan 9 09:04:20 EST 1996

75162.615 at compuserve.com wrote:

: Key West EEG '96
: 4th Annual International
: Brain-Mind- EEG Biofeedback, Applied Neurophysiology
: Meeting, Colloquium, Spa, organized by Rob Kall
: 40+ speakers
: February 9-13, 1996
: Foundations Course (with Joel Lubar, Siegfried Othmer and Nancy White) Feb 8th
: Register early and save.

: "The premier meeting in the entire area of EEG biofeedback, and an
: outstanding opportunity for in-depth interaction with the experts
:  in the field."
:     Joel Lubar, EEG pioneer, AAPB president Elect

: Meet and hear outstanding speakers on the science of brain and EEG. Lots of
: smarts. Lots of talk, warm folks and warm weather. An exciting place to be."
: Joe Kamiya, EEG feedback pioneer, past Biofeedback Society of America President

: "..the best meeting in Neurofeedback I've yet attended."
:     Peter Rosenfeld ,   Past Pres AAPB

: "It was exciting and fun for me."
:     Michael Hutchison, Author Megabrain Zones

: "Where the old guard and the new guard meet. I wouldn't miss it."
: 	Tom Allen, co-founding sysop, Compuserve Mind/Body Sciences Forum,
: 			Neurofeedback trainer

: 			ENDORSEMENTS:
: "This is one of the best, most exciting workshops I have ever attended.
: The six days here were jam packed with information." D. L Ph.D.  psychologist

MAYBE THIS MEETING IS EVEN A SERIOUS THING, BUT WRITTEN LIKE THIS IT SOUNDS
DANGEROUSLY CLOSE TO NEW_AGE HUMBUG;  MAYBE WORSE: SCIENTOLOGY.