Limiting factor in stroke recovery

RacyRed882 racyred882 at aol.com
Wed Jan 10 09:47:09 EST 1996

I feel that it is not always true about stroke recovery in the first 3
months. I work with geriatric patients that have multiple medical
diagnosis that complicated the rehab process. In skilled nursing
facitlities where these patients come for rehab they are general put on PT
and OT BID. Much of the time we do not significant progress until 1-2
months post CVA. If anyone else has any impressions please let me know