Can anyone answer my Question ?????????????

SOSIN ARTUR e0f2lyye at erin.utoronto.ca
Tue Jan 9 10:04:04 EST 1996

Hi, I am not a Biologist or a Medical student, but if you have ever heard of
    the (MRI) or (PET) technology then you know what I am talking about.

    I would like to obtain some information for a personal research project
    regarding human emotions like fear, hap., angry, a tought ect.
 What I would like to find out is what part of the brain reacts during these
 emotions ?If you have any information regarding my question like documents
 or know someone that might help me out I would be very greatful.

To make myself more clear scientist now have the technology to watch a tought
take place on the screen in certain parts of the brain by viewing a red
glow.   That is the research I am refering to.

Thanks.

Please e-mail me at e0f2lyye at credit.erin.utoronto.ca