(no subject)

Raymond E. Hulse rhulse at drugs.bsd.uchicago.edu
Tue Jan 9 11:09:54 EST 1996

Is there are location where I could either download or review software used for
teaching neuroscience?  I have been to the "FUN" and Case Western pages.  Any
assistance would be greatly appreciated.  The course that we are trying to find
software for will be used to instruct medical students.

--
R.E.Hulse
Department of Neurology, Biological Sciences Division