"Shrinking Brain"???

jcoleman at msvax.mssm.edu jcoleman at msvax.mssm.edu
Sun Jan 7 16:39:36 EST 1996

In article <Pine.HPP.3.91.960105181152.27613A-100000 at steroid.ecst.csuchico.edu>, Tamera Blood <tamera at ecst.csuchico.edu> writes:
>My grandmother was talking about somone who went crazy from something
>called "the shrinking brain desease"  When questioned, my grandmother
>insisted that was the name.
>
>Does anybody here have any idea what she was talking about???
>
>Tamera Blood

I'd like to add one to the "grandmother strange disease" category...my
grandmother was a nurses aide once and she said they had a child who had "cat
scratch" disease and the kid evidently had been scratch up by a cat ...and my
grandmother swears the kid's face started looking more and more like a cat's
face and was really sick. Any ideas? *smile*

Jen Coleman