multi-infarction dementia

Mary Deaver jangus at creighton.edu
Sat Jan 6 07:24:45 EST 1996

My 83 yo grandmother has been diagnosed with multi-infarction dementia.
I am anxious to help her to retain as much of her health as possible.
Can someone offer advise on ways to minimize the damage, the confusion,
the forgetfulness and discomfort she feels?  I would also appreciate any
info on the disorder itself or books of value.

Thanks in advance, Mary