ion channel modelling software?

davef at cc.usu.edu davef at cc.usu.edu
Fri Jan 5 18:50:40 EST 1996

I would like suggestions/information about commercial software for stochastic
modelling, in particular, modelling voltage-gated ion channels.  I need
something that (at least) allows one to define a number of states, and then the
state transition rates and their voltage dependencies.

I once knew of a thing called 'Axon Engineer', and have heard of something
called 'SCOP'.

Please post or (preferably) email suggestions.

Thanks,

davef at cc.usu.edu