questran powder

JOHN PISKIE bosco6 at IX.NETCOM.COM
Fri Jan 5 14:00:52 EST 1996

I am trying to get as much information as i can on the drug questran.
I have not been able to find out anyting on the net.  I would like to
learn more about the long term side effects of this drug.  The product
seems to be working for me after only 2 months but may be on it for a
long time.  My cholesterol is a genitic problem, so any information of
this nature would be appreciated.

dale