reserpine, mouse and TH (help!)

Caryn Trocme ctrocme at lovelace.infobiogen.fr
Fri Jan 5 11:58:10 EST 1996

happy new year!!!
i am a student in a neurogenetic lab and i need help about the action of
the reserpine on the transynaptic induction of the tyrosine hydroxylase
(TH) in the mouse (and not in the rat).
so may be you have already experimented this system and could help me
about the protocols of injections, detections...
I need to know how to induced the TH by reserpine in the CNS and PNS and
how to visualize it...
you can answer me here or by mail to this address:
          ctrocme at lovelace.infobiogen.fr
thank you in advance
Chamsy SARKIS