Help: Pervasive Developmental Disorder

Leslie Packer lpacker at nyc.pipeline.com
Fri Jan 5 11:28:09 EST 1996

Pervasive Developmental Disorder includes a number of disorders.  Is there
one in particular that is of interest to you?  You could search under
Autism using Netscape.  There is also a new home page for Asperger's
Disorder.  Perhaps we can give you more leads if you can be more
specific....

Leslie Packer, PhD