help!!! cmt misdiagnoses

Pam & Dave Richard nstn2326 at fox.nstn.ca
Mon Jan 1 19:30:25 EST 1996

In article <woody-3112950101100001 at culver_pm2_26.netvoyage.net>, woody at netvoyage.net (Mark Woodrow Hall) says:

>I am a 29 year old male that was diagnosed with charcot-marie-tooth
>approximately 4 years ago.  At birth I had intestinal atresia and at 13
>was diagnosed with hyperglycemia.  I believe these to be related but three
>neurologists so far, who have decided on instinct, have decided that CMT
>is the cause of my atrophy.  If anyone has information about who I can see
>that may take the time to examine medical history or who is on the cutting
>edge of research, please email me.
>
>Mark W. Hall
>
>woody at netvoyage.net

Hi Mark,

The National Ataxia Foundation provides support to those with C-M-T or
other types of ataxia.

See the National Ataxia Foundation home page at:

http://128.252.215.18 or http://www.ataxia.org

Also the Usenet Newsgroup: alt.support.ataxia

Email the NAF at: naf at mr.net

They are located in Minnesota and have the latest information on
research into most forms of ataxia.

Regards,

Pam