Electronics of Neuroscience

Brandon Lewis lewis at guinness.inslab.uky.edu
Fri Sep 30 13:05:07 EST 1994

	I am an electrical engineering sophomor at the Uiversity of
Kentucky.  Through my psychology classes, I have learned a small amount
about neuron cells and the way they work.  I have become interested in the
electrical nature of neurons and this has raised some questions for me.
Is there any need for electrical engineers in conducting research on
neurons?  Like I mentioned, I learned about nerve cells in my intro Psych.
class so may ingnorance may show.  I would greatly appreciate any
information on the subject.
	Thank  You

Brandon Lewis <lewis at inslab.uky.edu>