anaesthetics in mollusks

Maria Concepcion Lora Vilchis [BM] cony at cibnor.cibnor.conacyt.mx
Fri Sep 30 13:48:06 EST 1994

Does anybody have information about some anesthetics for bivalves ?
I am interested in working with shellfish in physiology and so I need a good
anesthetic, but I have not found a good one. If you know something about
it, I would apreciate very much your information.

Ma. Concepcion Lora V.
cony at cibnor.conacyt.mx

	My address is Centro de Investigaciones Biologicas del Noroeste.
A.C. Laboratorio de Ecofisiologia. Division de Biologia Marina. km 1,
Carr. Sn Juan de la Costa. El Comitan. La Paz, Baja California Sur. Mexico.