Parkinson's disease and anti-hypertensive drugs

Zippo Bilbrok 3.0e8 jaryan at vela.acs.oakland.edu
Tue Sep 27 21:18:34 EST 1994

Is there a link between the development of Parkinson's disease and
anti-hypertensive agents??? Thanks in advance.
-----
Mary Ann Ryan R.N.B.S.N.
P.S.  Ignore the signature below--it belongs to my son
--
J.J Ryan                           *      "Don't try to outweird me, man,
Zippo Bilbrok 3.0e8                *       I get stranger things than you