Asperger's Disease

MikeUsman mikeusman at aol.com
Mon Sep 26 08:48:03 EST 1994

In article <01HHDAE6PLG28YCRJY at mecn.mass.edu>, MKOLOTILA at mecn.mass.edu
writes:

> One of my student's son has Asperger's
>Disease and we would like to get some information concerning it.  Any
help is
>greatly appreciated.

A non-technical overview:
Ryan, R. Treatment-resistant chronic mental illness: is it Asperger's
syndrome? Hospital and Community Psychiatry Aug. 1992 Vol 43, No. 8

A more detailed overview:
Wing, L. Asperger's syndrome: a clinical account Psychological Medicine
1991 Vol 11 pp115-129

Also see "Right Hemisphere Learning Disablity"