Computer Brain Software

Steven M. Singer ssinger at orion.it.luc.edu
Thu Sep 22 16:48:40 EST 1994

Baggett Tracey Michael (it45 at sol.acs.unt.edu) wrote:
: I am looking for any software available via ftp (shareware, demos -
: whatever) that have graphics of the brain and would be useful to someone
: taking a neuroscience course.  I don't want to shell out cash for
: something until I have seen what is out there.  I have heard of something
: called Brainiac, but have not been able to find info on it.  Any help
: would be appreciated.  Thanks.

: Michael Baggett

Mike-

I think you can contact Medical Multimedia Systems at medmult at aol.com -