Computer Brain Software

Baggett Tracey Michael it45 at sol.acs.unt.edu
Thu Sep 22 12:43:27 EST 1994

I am looking for any software available via ftp (shareware, demos -
whatever) that have graphics of the brain and would be useful to someone
taking a neuroscience course.  I don't want to shell out cash for
something until I have seen what is out there.  I have heard of something
called Brainiac, but have not been able to find info on it.  Any help
would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Michael Baggett