Watermaze software for DOS or Windows?

Peter Laudrup plaudrup at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Wed Sep 21 10:52:41 EST 1994

M Cousson-Read is asking for software designed to deal with input
from a vide camera to study watermaze:
I use the Videomix V from Columbus instruments:
Columbus Instruments
P.O. box 44049
Columbus, OH-43204
Phone: (614) 488 6176
Fax: (614) 276 0529

I can recommend it. BTW put a VCR between your camera and your
instruments. That will allow you to re-run an experiment if
something goes wrong on the technical site.

Please don't hesitate to contact me for further questions

Peter Laudrup
Visiting Scholar

Ohio State University
College of Pharmacy                Phone: +1 614 292 1859
500 W 12th Ave #520                Fax: +1 614 292 9083
Columbus, OH-43210                 E-mail: laudrup at osu.edu