3D computer model of neuroanatomy

Peter Laudrup plaudrup at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Wed Sep 21 10:56:06 EST 1994

Chris Roehrig asks for a computer program to browse neuroanatomical
pathways:
We are currently trying Brain Browser (Academic press). It seems
kind of slow (running in windows), and not too useful. I don't
think it worth using (or maybe I haven't tried hard enough).

Peter Laudrup
Visiting Scholar

Ohio State University
College of Pharmacy                Phone: +1 614 292 1859
500 W 12th Ave #520                Fax: +1 614 292 9083
Columbus, OH-43210                 E-mail: laudrup at osu.edu