Clarification to Neuro Labs in Spain and England

Edgardo Nazario heman at minerva.cis.yale.edu
Sun Sep 11 19:17:59 EST 1994

In my previous message I wrote:
"...Im interested in cellular mechanisms of learning and
in respiratory processes."

Although there are people who do research in such seemingly disparate areas
what I actually meant was that I wanted to do research in either field,
separately or combined. Hope this clarifies my request. Thanks to those who
already responded.

Cheers,

Edgardo Nazario

E-mail address: heman at minerva.cis.yale.edu

--
Posted/mailed from a Macintosh with a room connection to Yale University's
campus network.

Yale University assumes no responsibilities for either the content of this
article or the identity of the author